Functional Medicine Patient Appointment Types and fees:
- New Patient Appointments are 90 minutes in length and $375.
- Follow up visits are $170 and are scheduled for 30 minutes.
- The cost of laboratory testing, nutritional supplements and medications are not included in the office visit fee. We do not file insurance for the visit or for laboratory testing.
- Telemedicine appointments are available at $150 for 30 minutes.
- Phone and email consults many be done for follow-up care and are charged at $40 per 10-minute increments. You will be charged for phone calls and emails exchanges with the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner if case management is done via phone or email rather than through in-person visits.
- The cost of laboratory testing, nutritional supplements and medications are not included in the office visit fee and may not be covered by your insurance.
- Thermograpy appointments are $175.
- Payment is expected at the time of service in the form of cash, check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. We can supply documentation for you to file a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement if desired, except in the case of Medicare and Medicaid. Services cannot be billed for Medicare or Medicaid as our providers have opted out of those programs.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Annual visits are required to continue refills of prescription medications.
- There will be a lab review fee of $35 -$50 drawn outside of our office.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours advanced notice is required if an appointment needs to be cancelled, otherwise you will be invoiced for a $75 cancellation or no-show fee. Balances must be paid in full before being seen by a provider.
Digital infrared thermal imaging is not covered by insurance. The fee for the imaging session, the reading of the images and a report which is sent to you is $175. Initially we like to do 2 scans 3 months apart to establish your normal baseline which is used for future comparisons. We have a package deal for the first 2 scans of $300 if paid at the initial visit.
You do not have to be a patient in our office to do thermal imaging. You may make an appointment with Dr. Stanger to discuss the thermal findings and options for treatment if desired.
Please call the office at 608-233-2378 if you would like to schedule a thermogram or have questions about this imaging technique. You may also here for additional information: thermologyonline.org.